mgbgt rear parcel shelf

Please post anything MG related that doesn't belong in the other model-specific forums.
redrobbin

mgbgt rear parcel shelf

Post by redrobbin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi just to update you all l have now starated producing rear parcel shelf for mgbgt .these are hand made in 400gsm fibreglass with gel coat finish giving option of centre piece with mg logo to be gel coated to suite colour of you mg or option of all black.tried uploading pictures but says files to large hence anyone wishing to see parts please email me at ianrobinson61@hotmail.com and l will gladly send to you. I will be putting own website site together during next week.

Best Regards

Ian

MGB
Site Admin

Re: mgbgt rear parcel shelf

Post by MGB » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:38 am

This is a great piece of kit and thanks for posting it here. I know a lot of MGB GT owners didn't even realise there was ever a parcel shelf originally as an option with the car! Feel free to add any photos etc or promote this here, best wishes with the venture. :)

Cyprinus

Re: mgbgt rear parcel shelf

Post by Cyprinus » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:22 am

I second that admin, it's great idea and I hope that it is a success. I am very interested in more information for my personal car.

Good Luck with it Ian.

email sent to by the way Ian.
Amateurs built the ark....................... ..................Professionals built the Titanic !!!!! :roll:

Return to “MG General Chat”