Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2026
This started happening every time I started up my computer. After around thirty seconds, it turns off. Even though I double-checked the oil level and added more, the problem persisted.

While driving yesterday, it came on twice during trips of 30 minutes or more and then went off again.

When my old E46's starter light came on, it was because the oil level sensor had gone bad. Am I missing something here?

Would it be beneficial to purchase a code scanner? Would it provide any helpful information?

I am grateful.
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2026
Rather than oil level, that is coolant level.
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2026
Oops, here I go again, putting my faith in Gemini! May I ask what kind of coolant it requires?
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2026
G48 coolant is what they use.
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2026
It is appreciated.
Post Reply